Friday, August 31, 2012

FRIDAY!

I am so glad it's Friday.  The past two weeks of life have just been insane with something going on every night after work.  It's exhausting for an introvert.  I really should learn to balance my time better and cut back on everything I'm trying to do, but it's tough to say no.

But there are many great things about today.  Not only is it Friday, but it is also (in no particular order):

1) The 5-month anniversary of marrying my hottie.
2) Opening night for WOLFPACK FOOTBALL season.
3) The day I actually did something about my flat flat feet.
4) The beginning of a week-long vacation!!!!
5) The first night in two weeks I'm staying home with my hottie to do nothing. YAY!!!!

So excited.  Hopefully the boss lets us leave early today.


my poor feeties.

 Let's hope these things help next week when I'm at DISNEY ALL WEEK WITH MY FAMILY!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment